When Springer Marketing & Advertising was founded in 1988, our mentor said, "Look for business partnerships." With that philosophy, we look for the "right things" in a client/agency relationship . . .
As your agency partner, we will:
- Remember that our sole function is to help sell your products and services. We believe nothing happens until somebody sells something.
- Offer wise counsel. We’ll stay focused on your goals and objectives.
- Be good stewards of your money and maximize your budget. We’ll help you get the most bang for your buck.
- Say what we mean, and mean what we say. We’ll keep the lines of communication open and be candid when we think something may not work.
- Support you with a solid, structured operational system. We’ll plan the work and work the plan.
- Become so involved in the marketing of your business that "bottom-line successes" are shared victories.
- Offer objective third-party solutions developed from factual research.
- Complement and enhance our clients' talents and resources. Always make our clients' benefit the top priority, and never compromise our integrity.
- Maintain integrity. We’ll treat everyone with courtesy and respect by being candid, fair and honest.
As your agency partner, here’s what we expect from you:
- Believe that marketing, advertising and sales communications are important to your success.
- Want to grow profitably, and have the potential and capacity to grow.
- Be candid and respectful.
- Openly communicate and be willing to share essential, confidential marketing information.
- Be willing to set attainable marketing objectives.
- Apply good business practices and maintain good credit.
- Seriously consider our expert advice.